Looking to commission me?
My commissions are currently OPEN. You are able to commission me for anything available on my portfolio.
Last updated: January 25th, 2023.
Below is a graphic that explains my prices and what I charge per asset. Prices are in US Dollars.
If the above image is confusing, here is a list that provides the prices in a more direct format. Note: Feedback on the pricing graphic is appreciated!
- Branding - Usually is a logo or other symbol to identify your brand with.
- Social Media - Graphics used for social media posts (Announcements, Giveaways) or all things related.
- Avatar: $15
- Header/Banner: $15
- Miscellaneous (Still): $15
- Miscellaneous (Animated): $20
- Twitch Streamer Package - Twitch Streamer Essentials Package.
- Avatar: $15
- Panels (x10): $10
I make a panel with my name, logo, and any flavor text mentioning that I am the designer. This does not contribute to the 10 allotted, and you are not required to use it.
- Overlay(s)*: $10
- Channer Header/Banner: $15
- Offline Screen: $15
- Starting & Ending Screen*: $15
- Alerts (x6)*: $15
- Intermission Screen*: $15
* - Eligible for an animation upgrade at $5 per asset. Alerts are upcharged only once for all 6.
- Twitch Streamer Extras - Anything that is available for Twitch streams but not included in the Twitch Streamer Package.
- YouTube Streamer Package - This package is not priced yet. This is on an "on-request" basis.
This is outlined simply in the Pricing Graphic. I will do my best to follow any workflows I mention. More specific details below.
- General Terms
- Refunds: Depending on the process of the commission, there will be no refunds.
- Payment: Payment is to be made in full before work begins, through PayPal.
- Project Specifications: I would recommend gathering ideas, references, and other important details for your project so that we can ensure that you are satisfied.
- Timeline: My schedule is very inconsistent, though I try to get projects done within 1-2 weeks. Your patience will be appreciated.
- Cancellation: If by any means I need or choose to cancel a commission, I will do so before payment is received.
- How to Start a Commission?
- Twitter: Message me directly on Twitter; I will try to respond within 24 hours.
- Discord: I am hesitant to accept friend requests on Discord due to the high likeihood of it being a scam or token grabber. If you do prefer Discord, let me know on Twitter.
- Before a Commission
- Payment: I do ask for full payment before I begin any work. This is to ensure security of my time; we are welcome to discuss project specifics before payment. I am a full student university student, so my time is precious.
- Skills: My skills are limited. I will do my best to let you know if I am not confident in my skill of producing something you seek.
- During a Commission
- Communication: I will do my best to communicate and share any progress while I am working. Most progress is shared when I need thoughts a design style or formatting to see which you like best.
- Changes: I want to work closely with you so that your design assets come out as you envision. If you want to see something changed or want me to try something different, let me know. I usually don't have a limit to how many revisions I allow, but please respect my time.
- After a Commission
- Files: Your assets will be uploaded to as a .ZIP file via Google Drive. The link to the file will only be shared with you. I guarantee 2+ years of this link working - the only time it will get removed is if I need more cloud storage. Additionally, they will stay on my machine for an extended period of time.
- Advertisement: For mainly Streamer Packages, I will create an advertisement graphic for posting on my socials (unless otherwise instructed). This graphic will be shared with you if you wish to post or share it with others.
- Feedback: I will ask for any last minute changes or feedback before I send you your assets to see if you like how the project turned out or if you had something different in mind.
- Extra Information
- Scheduling: I do not do any form of scheduling. I work as I finish commissions and I will disclose this information before-hand.
- Accepting Commissions?: The best way to see if I am accepting commissions is my Twitter bio or the top of this webpage